Musical Excitement | Premiere DJ, Karaoke, MC, Entertainer

Home
Wedding Photos
Various Photos
School Dances
Entertainer
Rock 'N Roll Elvis
Karaoke
Equipment
Party & Fun Music
Planner & Songs
Testimonials
Contact
Preferred Venders

Island Palm Resort

 Shelter Island, CA

v v v v v

v v v v v

Russ, you were AMAZING!!! To be honest I didn't really believe all the hype about you. I knew you were going to be good because my friend saw you at her sisters wedding. But I had no idea how great you were until I saw what you did for myself. Sorry I ever doubted your skills. You took care of everything from start to finish, and you especially helped out and came to our rescue when the hotel forgot to set up the screen and the projector for the slide show. I felt completely at ease with trusting the entire reception in your very professional hands. All I have heard are great things about you coming from our guests that were there. The most common being that, aside from their own wedding (if applicable), ours was the funniest one they had ever been to - hands down! And I know for a fact that 99% of that was all thanks to you (the other 1% being free alcohol, of course). YOU DEFINITELY HAVE A WAY WITH THE CROWD. Even my 86-year-old grandmother was out there on the dance floor up until the very last second of the evening. Thank you, thank you, thank you for making this truly an even-more memorable evening for us.
Sincerely, Kristin Tucker

Coronado, CA

Wedding Photos 4

smDSC03xfxgfg48.JPG

v v v v v

smDSCeadzhbfgzdsd_0184.JPG

More than just a DJ 

smDSC_0rsdeh143.JPG

Russ ENTERTAINS!

smDSC_018htdzfb2.JPG

v v v

smDSCwwgfFESAdc015.JPG

It's your job to simply have the best day EVER!

smDSC_0zfdxzdfgg140.JPG

Audience Participation and FUN!

ssmDSC_0yjk260.JPG

v v v

ssmDSC_rzgh0114.JPG

Romance is in the air

v v v v v

smDSC_0ffh311.JPG

Russ's famous "Bridal Party" toss

smDSC_ftjy0320.JPG

Don't drop him

DSC_yjx0149.JPG

Getting the folks involved

smDSC_015tfhrh8.JPG

Russ's signature "Runway Model" Dance 

smDSC_0erag144.JPG

She's got the moves!

smDSC_zdtrh0279.JPG

"Circle" Dance

smDSRSC_0176.JPG

Joking with the audience

smDSC_01rg28.JPG

Your FUN is my Guarantee!

smDdtrhSC_0dhtrhtr258.JPG

v v v

smDSC_0yrh116.JPG

You're next ~ WHAT!

smDSC_0xryjf345.JPG

You'll have the time of your life

DSC_sgdv0256.JPG

This is one happy bride

smDdtrhSC_0dhtrhtr258.JPG

Only "Divas" need apply

ssmDSC_0208.HDbfJPG.jpg

"Free" Lights & Effects!

smDSCdthz203.JPG

Winners of the "Sexiest Couple" contest

smC_0rg39.JPG

"Swing & Twist" contest

smDSRSC_0176.JPG

Singing the "Marriage" Dance

smDSC_0fdg193.JPG

"Marriage" Dance Winner

Over 22 years of Experience

smDSC_0wgrs184.JPG

Russ has hosted over 2,500 events!

smDSCdzhfb_0srthfbuse346.JPG

Musical Excitement with RUSS

smDSC_0tth207.JPG

More Than Just a DJ

v v v v v

Wedding Photos 4

musicalexcitementwithruss@yahoo.com * (858) 672-2824

Musical Excitement with RUSS has a large area of service including; Alpine, Bonita, Bonsall, Cardiff by the Sea, Carlsbad, Carmel Valley, Chula Vista, Clairemont Mesa, Coronado, Del Cerro, Del Mar, El Cajon, Encanto, Encinitas, Escondido, Fallbrook, Imperial Beach, Jamul, La Jolla, La Mesa, Lakeside, Lemon Grove, Linda Vista, Mira Mesa, Miramar, Mission Hills, Mission Valley, National City, Normal Heights, North Park, Ocean Beach, Oceanside, Otay Mesa, Pacific Beach, Paradise Hills, Point Loma, Poway, Ramona, Rancho Bernardo, Rancho Penasquitos, Rancho Santa Fe, San Carlos, San Diego, San Marcos, San Ysidro, Santee, Scripps Miramar, Solana Beach, Sorrento, Spring Valley, Tierrasanta, University City, Valley Center, and Vista.